CLASSIFICATION: FULL-TIME – SALARY
REPORT TO: CEO
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
In this leadership position, The Manager of Recruiting leads the business’s recruiting efforts as well as leads, develops, and manages an ambitious high-performing team of recruiters. The Manager of Recruiting’s role determines the strategic direction by leading the development and implementation of planned of recruiting tactics and evaluation of the entire recruiting function, and procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement and creates objectives for the recruiting department, which in turn supports the business’s growth while simultaneously maintaining its culture and quality standards.
The owner of this role explores and implements practices that allow the business to attract top most talent to the business; provides leadership in the development supporting materials in order to communicate value through the business’s employment advertisements, career sites, job descriptions, and other employment materials.
This important role provides sound leadership that oversees the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process. It is the Manager’s responsibility to ensure a consistent business image in the eyes of potential candidates and talents through recruiting campaigns and processes.
Break Down of Essential Responsibilities:
Must have the following competencies:
- Overseeing sourcing, hiring, and employee acquisition processes
- Ensuring that Manager of Recruiting projects fall in line with organizational objectives
- Cultivating a culture of excellence and developing clear objectives for Recruiting
- Creating and proofing guidelines for hiring practices within the organization
- Building relationships with key organizations and clients
- Participating in meetings with hiring managers and other executives
- Collaborating with hiring managers/clients to ensure the effective sourcing and retention of talent
- Creating and guiding training initiatives
- Producing regular reports on talent needs, acquisitions, and plans
- Presenting hiring, talent, and employment-related reports to members of the organization.
- Attend various manager meetings/conference calls
- Submit a weekly and monthly project progress report
- keen understanding of practices and processes involved in acquiring and nurturing talent
- Respond to BTI HQ’s various information request on time
- Train and manage the expense reimbursement process that the accounting team guides
- Keep records of candidate interviews and give status reports to hiring managers
- Drafting job descriptions and company profiles for distribution
• Educational Qualification: BA or MS degree required
Why Work for Us?
- Highly motivated and able to think proactively
- Knowledge of hiring processes, skill development, and organizational analysis frameworks
- Proficient at using software and leveraging technology for Recruiting processes
- A thorough understanding of state and federal legal processes, requirements, and legislation
- Analytical mindset, and critical thinking abilities
- Skilled at negotiation, presentation, and execution
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Meticulous, hard-working, and goal-driven
Established in 2006, BTI is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that continues to grow dramatically within the telecommunications industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed. We are headquartered in Richardson, TX and offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
Blue Telcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.