Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Process customer billing accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to the company policy for each division.
- Ability to identify and resolve data errors on our Billing/Operation program, Cello
- Ability to fully understand the whole process from Operation(Data) to Billing
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in the access database.
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
- Use knowledge and possess an understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Work with the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Improve the settlement processes by developing automated processes to reduce manual processes
- Build a strong relationship with customers and carriers by effective and continuous communications
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Perform other job related duties as required
- 1+ years of experience in AR/AP, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Ability to quickly grasp the situation to make decisions to ensure problems are overcome and perform the corrective action
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Transportation/Logistics accounting related experience preferred.
- High knowledge of SAS (Samsung Austin Semiconductor) work environment is plus
- Bilingual Koreans will be consider first due to need to communication with HQ in Korea
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.