The main function of Quality Assurance (QA) is to oversee social support quality assurance programs. Establishes standards governing customer interactions and implements monitoring for social, community and home appliance retailer reviews programs. Designs quality programs or process enhancements that correct quality issues.
• Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing improvement plans and maintaining productivity, quality, and customer service standards • Create and maintain QA evaluation form, guidelines and QA certifications • Facilitate calibration sessions across all social support to ensure teams are able to effectively evaluate performance and improve overall customer experience • Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management • Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement • Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field"
• Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority • Monitor social support employees to ensure they provide customer service conforming to company guidelines • Understands and embraces the business and social support operations strategic direction • Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills • Track the performance to identify trends and make sure they meet performance goals
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office • Highly motivated and committed to excellence • Strong time management, problem solving and analytical skills • Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
• Bachelor degree or combination of relevant education and minimum of 3+ years of QA experience considered in lieu of degree • Experience in managing and developing quality metrics that meet regulatory requirements • 2 years of Social Media experience Looking for candidates w/ the following –
1) 3+ years of QA experience (either from call center perspective – know how to create evaluation forms, etc.; or social media support)- QA experience with performance of agents/teams/vendors.
2) Experience in development & improvement.
3) Highly analytical - Must be able to identify problems and come up w/ resolutions; access agents & ensure that we are meeting set goals
4) Superb communication skills; able to interpret feedback and offer resolutions
5) A strong team player
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA