Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Communicate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Shares improvements and experiences in equipment troubleshooting, failure analysis, diagnostics and techniques and strategies with other team members and supervisors, to improve productivity and enhance quality performance.
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• 1 to 5 years of Engineering or equivalent field experience in CDMA/GSM/LTE/5G and Cellular transmitter & receiver technology.
• Preferred to have experiences in digital circuitry, electronic component testing, failure diagnostics and mobile product technology.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP and operating in Windows environment.
• Understanding and experience with ISO 9000 requirements and Six Sigma.
• Experience with using statistical process control and CLCA process.
• The ability to understand significant knowledge of circuit design of mobile telecommunication products.
• The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiples levels within the company and with external contacts including customers, authorized service agents, sales & equipment service representatives, etc.
• The ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources, prepare spreadsheets, charts, graphs and tables of information and to plan and prioritize multiple work assignments.
• The ability to read, write, provide critical technical review and prepare reports, technical manuals, test procedures and technical product information.
• Work under very little supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of production team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
• The demonstrated ability to solve problems involving highly diverse conditions requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned things.
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• The ability to development and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and supervisors within the department with occasional interface with senior management for information exchange.
• The ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources and to plan and prioritize multiple work assignments.
• The ability to read, write and prepare product orders and service tickets and to comprehend technical manuals, test procedures and technical product information.
• Demonstrate English language competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external communications, especially in the requisition and technical information relating to equipment.
• Work under a direct supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of production team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
• Demonstrate the ability to solve problems involving similar or related conditions where solutions are determined from available choices and well-established guidelines. Job duties involve some innovation and analysis to resolve new product problems and to develop new techniques.
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions: The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
• Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal more than 60% of work time.
• Lift, move, or adjust general office equipment, boxes of marketing presentation or media materials using proper materials handling equipment and procedures.
• Physically make product marketing presentations or demonstrations to customers, internal and external groups using verbal and graphics communication modes.
• Travel to customer locations, trade shows, etc. requires maximum 30% of the time.
• Occasionally work additional hours beyond normal schedule.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA