Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
The Financial Analyst and Planner will be work closely with various departments including Accounting, Finance, Operations, and others to solve complex problems that directly impact the company’s financial status. A successful candidate will drive business insight through data analysis and lead implementation of actions to improve business processes, perform detailed reviews of monthly revenue and operating expenses. This position will engage in cost improvement initiatives and create standard reporting to help leaders make business decisions across the organization. The right candidate is motivated to play essential role to succeed in cross-functional projects and make positive impacts to the company.
- Prepare and monitor financial month end closing
- Examine and analyze financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and comply with laws and regulations
- Report financial results to management and provide business insight to drive revenue maximization and cost containment
- Monitor and report financial KPI performance on a regular basis
- Monitor and analyze budget control, investment planning and cost center budget analysis
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts and yearly business planning and budgeting
- Support management with Hierarchy structure management
- Support management with cost allocation & analyze
- Provide support for regular business planning cycles
- Provide ad-hoc reports related to financial metrics
- Provide communication support with HQ in Korea
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business, and Finance related
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to report data so that management may perform strategic analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment that is consistently changing.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning system/SAP preferred
- Understanding of Logistics Business Operations preferred
- Bilingual Korean