Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Coordinate (Import/Export) movement of products (EQ, RM, SP, and FG) via Air, Ocean, and Land) as a 4PL.
- Monitoring and driving improvement to customer service goals including on-time delivery, product lead-times, and request-for-quote responsiveness
- Reports HQ on Weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to manage and evaluate operation performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model
- Identify potential issues proactively and propose countermeasures to increase efficiencies
- Create and analyze daily logistics reports.
- Work closely with appointed LSPs to resolve supply chain issues and increase customer satisfaction
- Other ad hoc request pertaining Logistics related matters.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Minimum 1 years' work experience in Import/Export freight forwarding industry.
- Strong understanding of international transportation & supply chain industry.
- Hazmat Certificate for DG Document or IMDG is a plus
- Experience in semiconductor or high tech industry is a plus
- Analytical and good communications skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical/data-driven coupled with creative problem solving
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Strong business focus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suites and other applications
- Bi-lingual (Korean) is required
- Demonstrated ability to be reliable, professional and punctual.
- Capable of exceptional customer service.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.