Essential Job Functions
• Meets the monthly and annual sales quota as designated by the manager.
• Develops and maintains relationship with potential and existing clients in the assigned region.
• Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold
• Develops and implements strategies for sales in the assigned region.
• Visits customers and potential customers to provide support, information, and sell the
• Receives and inspects all shipping from AZMTC twice a week
• Coordinates with the accounting department to assure the collection of payment in a timely
• Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction by providing excellent service and building
• Collaborates with purchasing departments, warehouse, and other involved parties to confirm
that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed
• Coordinates urgent deliveries with the customer to accommodate their needs.
• Educates customers on how the products or services can benefit them.
• Inputs and updates orders within the Company database in a timely manner.
• Maintains and safely navigates the Company vehicle as per the Company Vehicle Policy.
• Travels on a quarterly basis to AZMTC to meet with branch manager and participate in the
• Participates in the department meetings and other meetings weekly or bi-monthly.
• Conducts monthly inventory count on designated day, possibly on a weekend.
• Attends Company events and functions outside of normal working hours.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Obligation to answer to all management as requested.
• Able to drive for a majority of the daily working hours.
• Able to reach, bend, kneel, and lift up to 25 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
• Able to use the phone for extended periods of time.
• Working Conditions
• Noise Level: Loud while in the warehouse
• Business level English - Read/write/speak/listen required.
• Business level Korean - Read/write/speak/listen required.
• Maintains a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Maintains a positive attitude.
Knowledge and Skills
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possesses basic mathematical knowledge such as markups, discounts, counting inventory,
weight and measurement conversions, combining, etc.
• Has strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates basic Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Knowledge of ERP systems, especially AS400, highly preferred.
• Knowledge of Japanese foods and liquors strongly preferred.
• Able to work independently and as a team.
• Able to adapt to frequent changes in assignments and workload.
• High school diploma required; AA and above strongly preferred.
• 2+ years of relevant experience preferred.
• Experience in food industry, preferably in Japanese food industry preferred.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA