Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Datacenter On-site Support
- Analyze, research, configure, install networks & computer systems
- Works with OEM on server repair warranty and parts replenishment
- Escorts visitors within datacenter
- Interface with electrical and infrastructure vendors for routine maintenance visits
- Order supplies to replenish data center stock or for upcoming projects
- Uses advanced troubleshooting skills for hardware and infrastructure problem or failure remediation
- Generates and works from ticket system to provide support and project
- Operating Windows / Linux / Storage
- Visual Inspection, On-site network Cable wiring
- 3+ years’ experience of datacenter network operation, data center and infrastructure engineer in medium to large data center environments (100-500 servers with supporting infrastructure servers)
- 3+ years’ experience of Server / Storage Hardware Management (DELL / HP / IBM / Oracle)
- Experience with cabling system (UTP, Optical Fiber)
- 3+ years hands on experience with server repair and warranty parts service
- Experience with protocols and services based on TCP/IP
- Experience with routers & switches
- Experience working in a Highly Available datacenter environment with high uptime with little to no disruption in services or availability
- Ability to work well within a Team
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 50 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment.
- Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment with travel to various locations on an occasional basis.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.