Summary of Functions
As a strategic partner, the Sr. Manager, HR/Admin. will align business objectives with employees and
management in designated business units. The Sr. Manager will communicate proactively by maintaining a close relationship with their business units and seek integrated HR solutions. This position will support HR related functions to support business goals and plans focusing on issues of worker’s compensation, performance management, training and development, safety, recruitment and retention, legal compliance, payroll, benefits, and employee relations. Additionally, will provide leadership direction in administration. This may include facilities, expansion project, municipal liaison (City/County and State) projects.
• Manages recruitment effort for management and hourly open positions in conjunction with the
hiring manager, utilizing the most efficient and effective sources.
• Attends and coordinates recruiting events, job fairs, and company promotional opportunities
to build applicant pool and interest.
• Manages employee relations, including employee complaints, investigations, performance
• Manages facility safety program ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations.
• Performs periodic evaluation of compensation structure and programs to ensure that it is
equitable, effective, and competitive within market.
• Coordinates the creation or evaluation of job descriptions in conjunction with department
• Evaluates, establishes, maintains, and manages training and development needs for assigned
• Maintains weekly meetings with department managers and monthly meetings with
department personnel regarding HR hot topics and information sharing.
• Maintains open door policy for company employees and routinely informally solicits employee
• Bilingual in Spanish & English preferred.
• Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons for separations, reports the results to
management, and recommends resolutions if needed.
• Stays current with employment and labor laws and HR trends.
• Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, recommending
courses of action.
• Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems;
evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solutions; coaching and counseling
managers and employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business with concentration in Human Resources, Communication, or
related field required.
• 6+ years of management experience in human resources.
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP Certification preferred.
SIMWON America, Corp.
• Experience with a company with 300+ employees.
• Industry exposure with manufacturing, production, or related private service organization.
• Open to 10% travel within California, possibly in other U.S. states.
• Experience in implementation of human resources programs by providing HR services,
including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and
welfare planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
Work is considered low physical work in an office and production setting, requiring the exertion of 50
pounds of force occasionally, up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force
constantly to move objects. Must possess strength, stamina, and mobility to perform low physical work
indoors with minimum exposure to dust.
Must be able to:
• Walk, lift, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, and crouch for extended periods of
• Regularly required to sit, stand, use hands to handle objects and reach with hands and arms.
• Demonstrate the ability to hear and have specific vision abilities to adjust focus, in an
environment subject to noise, dust, etc.
• Perform all work safely in a fast-paced work environment.
• Office is adjunct to the plant facing constant noise and will be in contact with other staff.
• 401(k) Matching
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• Parental Leave
• Paid Time Off
• Relocation Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA