Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Perform the drayage process of shipment from receiving Arrival Notices and ISF information before the port arrival of the vessel to creating and sending delivery work orders and empty container returns, etc.
- Build relationships with selected drayage carriers and make urgent communication in case of emergency
- Search backup drayage carriers in case of shortages
- Share daily container delivery schedules with drayage carriers
- Analyze, create, edit, track, and trace select LSPs such as drayage carriers, rail companies, and rail terminals
- Monitor and drive improvement to customer service goals including on-time delivery, product lead-times, and request-for-quote responsiveness
- Find the best solutions in time in case of a pre-pull
- Analyze and report on monthly KPI's for drayage deliveries
- Establish delivery status reports and share them with customers
- Create simple tools to manage regular shipment monitoring status and report to upper management, customers, and HQ
- Analyze data to find out the pending issues in terms of seamless movement and share with related parties to resolve the issues
- Perform ad-hoc reporting as required
- Perform other job-related duties as required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School GED required
- 4+ years of freight forwarding operation or transportation/logistics related experience preferred
- Strong understanding of international transportation, ocean shipping, and freight forwarding industry
- TMS and WMS system experience preferred
- Proficient with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel with v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with vendors/customers, and experience with vendor management
- Ability to prioritize, ability to shift one’s focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills including effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.