Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of return receiving shipments.
- Orderly stacking and management of return product.
- Verify required return goods paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Manage returned goods and manage reasons.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Maintain product locator system. Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation.
- Rotate product as appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Other tasks as needed
- Must have three (3) year experiences in a warehouse environment, one (1) in a supervisory role
- High School Diploma or equivalent experiences.
- Must have experience working with warehouse systems (Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control
- Successful communication - written and verbal * Establish priorities and multi-task
- Experience with personal computers and materials handling equipment
- Analytical, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in multicultural environment & shiftwork
- May be required to work additional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours or weekend or holidays to meet its business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products and other applications
- Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.