Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Responsible for Supervising the shipping & Receiving functions of all outgoing & incoming products from the warehouse. Leads and controls activities of company warehouse personnel. Front line supervision is an extremely important function for the company, positive interaction with the employees is critical as this ensures getting work out on time, efficiently, and accurately. Ensures shipping and distribution are performed in an efficient manner. Takes precautions to protect warehouse contents against loss. Retains and reviews warehouse documents and reports. Conducts Warehouse operations in accordance with established procedures and policies and keeps management informed of Warehouse activities. Completes miscellaneous support functions and supports area personnel as required.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Plans daily workload for outbound operations teams (Picking, Packing, Shipping and Invoicing)
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments.
- Communicates daily work plan to outbound & inbound team and shares daily objectives to reinforce individual associate goals
- Maintains oversight of actual hours consumed for outbound activities against budgeted hours for outbound operations
- Responsible to maintain receiving (including return process), distributing, and controlling inventory
- operations by initiating (setup at new warehouses), coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and
- personnel policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with management to resolve conflicts in a timely manner while still maintaining the customer requirement(s).
- Communicate directly with the customer regarding special projects, weekly shipping rhythms and inbound receiving with a focus on model types with low inventory that could impact overall outbound & inbound processing
- Reviews current or future trends that could indicate a possible gap for the inbound / outbound operations and make recommendation(s) for staff planning based on research data
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Analyze and keep improving Productivity of warehouses and employees in the warehouse
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
Skills and experience
- Must have experience working with warehouse systems (Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Must have three (3) year experiences in a warehouse environment, one (1) in a supervisory role
- Must be proficient in at least three of the following Microsoft Suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio
- Experience working in a challenging environment
- Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control
- Experience leading a team by inspiring the team to achieve above standard goal
- Proven background in creating, executing and reviewing plans for successful operations
- Ability to work in a variety of climates and conditions; warehouse facilities that are hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Hours: Thursday- Saturday 6AM-6:30PM