Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life, and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
Logistics Coordinator - Claims and Insurance
Hybrid - T,W,TH & Remote M &F
Top 3 Skill Sets: Excel, SAP, Powerpoint
The position ensures claims process is smoothly run through the channel by collecting and reviewing delivery and documentation items, investigating OS&D cases with logistics colleagues and processing claims via phone and personal contact with logistics colleagues, business partners, internal partners, and customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Investigate, review and validate discrepancy cases to process credit to customer
• Communicate with credit and collection team to ensure all deductions are disputed or credited correctly
• Resolve claims and verify disputes/denials, if any, by communicating with 3PL/carrier
• Ensure claim cases are settled and closed in timely in accord to 3PL contract
• Prepare and submit claimable cases to insurance and follow thru the settlement; communicate with insurance for cargo claims
• Monitor performance of 3PL assisting in claim creation and recovery
• Preparing daily and weekly reports for management
• All other duties as assigned and adhoc reports
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, Finance or similar
• 2-3 years of work experience in a business or logistics environment.
• Preferable: General knowledge of logistics and/or supply chain.
• Experience / Knowledge in SAP
• The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information in English from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
• Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
• Ability to manage and work effectively within cross-functional groups
• Proven success in a highly dynamic, deadline-driven environment
• Should have advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge and skills
• Strong communication, both written (PPT presentations) and oral skills.
• The ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within and exceeding established time frames.