Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Pay Range : $ 5300 /M + up ( Depending on experience )
· Responsible for the promotion of brand image and the organization and implementation of major events in the company's region;
· Responsible for the development of industry channel resources, including government associations, partners, etc.;
· Responsible for media connection and public relations maintenance, and responsible for the regional implementation of major projects
· Effectively analyze the market in the jurisdiction and formulate market strategies, and regularly launch market research reports;
· Responsible for the innovation and pre-research of new products, and complete the definition of user requirements for new products and the design of product functions/UI/interaction;
· Organize and analyze customer needs, classify and summarize them and realize estimates, and put forward demand analysis reports and realization plan requirements;
· Provide consultation, guidance, and explanation of business requirements to development engineers, and train and guide system functions to users;
· Organize investigation and analysis of industry development opportunities, and complete market analysis and competition analysis reports.
· Bachelor degree or above, with professional knowledge in marketing, public relations management, news communication, etc
· More than 5 years of relevant international trade and international logistics work experience, familiar with the development trends of the local cross-border e-commerce industry and the status of major competitors.
·Strong market development ability, proficient in the management and maintenance of market channel relationships.
·Good communication skills and business negotiation skills.
·Strong ability to withstand pressure and can adapt to national business trips.
·Freight forwarding sales experience required
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA