Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
IT Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within a company. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. A Technical Project Manager is the lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
IT Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects. Candidates must have good understanding of running an enterprise IT infrastructure environment.
· Oversee project tasks and assist with ad-hoc projects: Coordination, tracking, and scheduling
· Generate project documentation (e.g. scope, objectives, requirements, schedule, and status)
· Generate reports and charts to keep leadership and stakeholders appraised of progress
· For assigned Infrastructure projects, define and document project scope, requirements, deliverables, stakeholders and prepare high level project plans
· Schedule and conduct project meetings throughout project duration Short term tactical project planning as well as longer term strategic planning
· Prepare and distribute to stakeholder’s project status reports on a periodic basis appropriate to project phase and need
· Responsible for the following: development of project milestones, project schedules, tracking project costs, tracking the design, development, and testing progress of the project, documenting and tracking issues and risks, communication of project status to management
· Oversee (or perform) the Business Analyst role of gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
· Has business process analyze experience about Sales or logistics experience related e-Commerce System
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.