Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life, and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
Top Must Haves:
1. Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Graphs)
2. Inventory Management or reconciliation (Not just cycle counting)
3. WMS system (SAP Preferred)
1. Education requirement – Bachelors or equivalent
2. Years of experience – 5 +
3. Local candidates, hybrid schedule (These will officially be a Hybrid once the office there is open but in the interim will be WFH with potential travel to TX for training and or onsite at one of our CA warehouses.)
The main function of a logistics specialist is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. A typical logistics specialist is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.
• Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
• Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
• Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
• Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachler's degree; but HM is flexible as long as candidates have the related experience
• 2-4 years of related experience required.
- Advance Excel skills is a MUST; heavy use of excel data on a regular basis
- Systems b/g & experience & excellent communication skills - Will work w/ offsite Warehouses and work through system transactions (based on emails and phone calls)
- Must be VERY meticulous
- Experience in ERP/ WMS (Warehouse Management System)/ SAP
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics
- B/g in consumer electronics/home appliance is nice to have
Candidate may work overtime as need (5-10 hours a week at max)