- Support the procurement function and oversees all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement of IT hardware, software, software maintenance and
- Responsible for the RFx process from assisting with the creation of RFx to project managing the process from issuance of the RFx to final award, in accordance with the defined timeline, for
professional services, hardware and software as applicable. This includes but it’s not limited to
developing strategy including sourcing suppliers, issuing the RFx, identifying any risks, negotiating
pricing, negotiating the Statement of Work (SOW) and negotiation of any Agreements, as necessary.
- Assist in managing assigned suppliers by perform Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), reviewing
supplier financial health, addressing supplier performance, issue resolution, confirming resource rate
increase eligibility and corrective actions.
- Place orders with supply base, provide status information on Purchase Requisition (PR) /Purchase
Order (PO) to the originators, perform spend analyzes on commodity spend.
- Prepare and enter PR and contracts into the SAP ERP System ensuring that the expenditure and
transaction adheres to HAEA’s Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
- Support the Manager with workload assignments, manage incoming user requests, manage incoming
supplier requests, and provide guidance to all on the process and procedures related to procurement.
Required Skills, Attributes and Education:
- BA/BS in business, purchasing or related field required. Advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years business experience in purchasing, or strategic sourcing, or project management with at
least 1+ years of specific IT procurement
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with excellent business/financial acumen, proficient working with cross-functional teams,
including demonstrated motivation, influence, and the ability to drive change across all levels of the
- Effective supplier management skills including demonstrated ability to develop and manage business driven supplier executive relationships
- Contract management experience (maintain supplier compliance with agreements, keep agreements current, interface with legal counsel as required)
- MS Office Suite skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- End of lease management experience preferred
- CPSM, C.P.M., CSCP or CPTE preferred
- Bilingual (English, Korean) desired
Pay Rate :
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA