Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
1. Operation management of UPC (Used Parts Center)
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
2. RMA lead for MX W/H-RMA stands for Return Material Assessment
MX is the Org Mobile Unit
W/H stands for Warehouse
The main function of a QA test analyst is to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. An entry-level QA test analyst will typically run scripts given to them; as they progress, the analyst is responsible for the development of scripts.
This analyst position will manage return inventory with determining the root cause of defects to prevent recurrence of the issues and quality problems in Service business. This position will be capable of documenting the processes, generating reporting and providing analysis on defective quality reporting to drive improvement within the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with the various organizations within Service group to provide reporting and analysis needs around various data points.
• Provides training and support to users with regards to reporting tools
• Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
• Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate
• Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
• Generate reports and analysis around reporting
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Statistics or equivalent work experience
• 2-5 years of job-related experience
• Proven capability to analyze data and develop a course of action from the data
• Proven ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
• Experience working with various production and software
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks to resolution
• Experience in the wireless industry a plus
• Experience in Project Management a plus