Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Must have clear understanding of end to end purchasing transaction Communicate with vendor for quote request, PO and any follow up regarding orders placed
- Communicate with internal business unit for Quote request, PO, Inspection (AP) process
- Log and manage manual PO transactions and perform follow up and generate reports regularly to team leader
- Training internal OpenPlace processes for new users* Training vendor portal for new qualified vendors
- Communicate with the vendor AR regarding invoicing issues or errors
- Support for month end closing
- 2~5 years of working Experience (purchase experience plus)
- Business Support (Procurement process such as H/W, S/W, Maintenance related)
- Data entry
- Effective interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with co-workers and other staff
- Must be detailed oriented
- Plus, critical thinking, problem-solving, prioritizing, time management skills preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, SAP or other web based purchasing system entry.
- Good communication-both oral and written to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work under pressure
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.