Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Manage, administer and organize projects in cooperation with and under the direction of Management or a Program Manager
- Plan, budget, oversee, schedule, track, and document all aspects of assigned project(s)
- Establish project scope and customize project plans
- Work closely with upper management to ensure the scope of each project is on schedule
- Monitor project progress, identify issues in advance, and initiate appropriate escalations
- Identify and determine scope of work related to 3rd party needs
- Interact and communicate with all stakeholders from different lanes of business
- Perform updates with executive leadership and escalate any issues that will impact cost, schedule or budget
• Engineer Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree and equivalent work experience (PMP certification plus)
• 3-6+ years of previous Project Management or Coordinator experience
• 1+ years of industry experience
• Strong scheduling and analysis skills
• Good analytical skills to compile information into useful reports and presentations
• This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must proficient in the areas of Microsoft Standard Office Suite (Excel Expertise)
• Willing to travel to different work locations up to 40% of the time.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA