Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Organize and optimize the daily system in place for Transportation Management
- Communicate internally and externally to vendors and customers
- Resolve day to day operational issues
- Manage vendor communications
- Communicate with carrier/client to discuss/resolve escalated issues
- Report investigation outcomes to their affiliated communication channels
- Overlook and manage the physical movement of cargo using inland transportation to deliver the customer's cargo quickly and efficiently to the area requested by a customer
- 1+ year of Load planning experience managing regional or Hub operations
- High School GED required
- TMS and WMS system experience required
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Office (Excel(including Lookups and pivot tables skill functions)/PowerPoint/Word) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.