Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Pay Range: $20/hr - $23/hr (*Depends on experience)
- Oversee and develop a high performing team to effectively meet the customers’ needs by motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork and meeting/exceeding deadlines.
- Resolve issues through close relationships with shipping companies and execution companies (such as, trucking/drayage companies, and port terminals) and secure favorable transportation resources and fares compared to competitors. This includes monitoring delivery progress from main ocean shipping vessels to final delivery destinations.
- Strong background in import logistics, global import operations, and Customs Compliance.
- Develops and maintains operational plans to include all business requirements of customers
- Provides pricing for ocean/air/trucking freight with carriers, 3rd party logistics providers
- Manage and support fulfillment & distribution activities
- SOP/Work Instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance
- Responsible for developing and enforcing standard operating procedures to comply with all local, state and federal regulations related to shipments and transportation
- Builds relationships with carriers, vendors, & internal team members, and helps resolve any freight problems that may arise.
- Constantly evaluates and challenges current logistics’ practices for long term growth of company.
- Learn and follow company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- 1+ years of work experience in freight forwarding or logistics industry preferred
- Korean Bilingual Required for 1 member /1 for all
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects, while paying close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate openly and effectively
- Works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10 %
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.