Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Monitor booking/loading/in transit status for import ocean cargo.
- Check cargo arrival status at U.S sea port.
- Receive shipping documents and review they are accurate.
- Take care of drayage from sea port.
- Receive cargo release and plan cargo delivery.
- Check contracted rate and make quotation with carrier.
- Offer spot rate to customer and get confirmation.
- Book cargo to carrier and set up appointment.
- Manage outbound plan through W/H accurately.
- Monitor cargo from pickup to delivery to ensure on time and accurate delivery.
- Troubleshoot all issues from booking to cargo delivery in a timely manner.
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staff.
- Maintain essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible.
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact (i.e., phone, email).
- Follow SOP/Work Instructions and ensure operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance.
- Recommend changes in current processes when needed.
- Reporting as needed (service failure report, claim/damage report, others).
- Accurate data entry into in-house system (Cello) and other systems as needed.
- Handle settlement for AR/AP through in-house system (Cello).
- Provide satisfactory service to customer in day to day logistics operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2+ years of experience in Logistics Required
- Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset
- Handle high pressure and fast pace operations as needed
- Strong work ethic
- Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed