Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications , Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Find best solutions based on data for operational issues
- Track and trace shipments(Air/Ocean/Rail/Truck) and update in Cello VMS(Visibility Management System)
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs to coordinate booking, pickup, tracking and proof of delivery with appropriate documentation
- Maintain essential documentation with up to date information to ensure shipment tracking and payment settlement etc
- Monitor account issues and communicate/liaison with management to implement/drive solutions
- Reporting as needed (Service failure report, claim/damage report, others)
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello system as needed
- Education: College BA preferred
- 1 years of experience with freight forwarding or shipping industry preferred but not required
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office Excel/Power point/Word Skill
- Highly organized with ability to manage multi-tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate openly and effectively
- Works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethics
- Bilingual is Plus
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.