Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Process customer billing (AR) accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to SDS Global SCL America company policy for each division.
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment (AP).
- Use knowledge and possess understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Work with the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Profit/Loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
- All the tasks that directly or indirectly related to your job position and requested by company
- Experience in A/P, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to quickly grasp the situation to make decisions to ensure problems are overcome and perform the corrective action
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work in Plano, TX office and Coppell, TX office when needed
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.