Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Daily / monthly /Quarterly sales and operation report preparation
- Communicate with Sales and operation staffs to gathering the result and adjust the data from system
- Analyze operation result base on a KPI with operation team.
- Ensure that daily emails are processed, open issues are resolved and the customer is communicated with in a timely way.
- Recommend when needed changes in current processes
- Support sales staff and management team
- Reporting skill as needed
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
- Education: College BA
- Entry level or less than 5 years of planning or sales support experience
- Excellent Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English/Korean)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.