Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Analyst is responsible for assisting with the management of the lifecycle of all corporate-owned IT hardware assets (laptops, desktops, etc.) in accordance with best practices and internal processes and procedures
- The Hardware Asset Analyst strives to provide best-in-class asset management services to our internal clients
- Understand the lifecycle status framework as defined by the ITAM Program
- Support implemented Operational processes as required for Hardware Families/Classes
- Process lists of retired assets and reconcile against disposal vendor data as required to ensure compliance to established SLA's
- Support physical stockroom inventory efforts
- Govern repository Data for Hardware Families/Classes in Operation
- Monitor Asset Management Data as defined in Daily Checklists and notify responsible areas of any required changes/corrections
- Manage shrink reporting (Deployed, Stock, etc.)
- Perform Reconciliations and Data Analysis as required
- Work with the Implementation team on moving new Hardware Families/Classes to Operations
- Provide adhoc reporting on asset data as needed
- Write & Update procedures to support Hardware Asset Management
- In depth knowledge of asset lifecycle and best practices with a strong focus on data quality.
- Exercise independent judgment and decision-making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision
- Gain additional knowledge and stay abreast of current technologies through employee and company sponsored training, periodicals, and regular interaction with other team members.
- Will report to the Lead, Service Offering Management, IT Ops-IT Service Operations
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Hardware Asset Management experience
- Experience with any Asset Management toolset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) with a strong knowledge of MS Excel and Access
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.