Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Pay Range: $24 + up (*Depends on experience)
- Identify new business opportunities and create target customers in Freight Forwarding and/or logistics related industry.
- Responsible for promoting all company products and services for imports and exports to increase sales.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and targets.
- Research and identify new business opportunities to evaluate needs and provide insight.
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, objective, and goals
- Answer customer’s questions about products, prices, services and credit terms.
- Maintain and keep strong relationship with all clients through efficient work process and services.
- Excellent communication skills for sales calls and managing follow-up.
- Maintain and develop general industry knowledge as well as competitors and their presence.
- Working closely with product/pricing team and oversea partners to ensure all quotes, proposals are accurate.
- GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years in International Freight Forwarding and/or logistics sales experience required.
- Proven track record in sales, prospecting and developing accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with digital freight forwarder platforms and process.
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with customers at all levels (C Level, Managers, Staff)
- Excellent presentation and selling skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up with client.
- Microsoft proficient (PPT/Excel/Word).
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.