Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Pay Range: $20/hr - $24/hr (*Depends on experience)
- Be responsible for settlement related to freight forwarding business
- Reinforce relationship with customers and carriers by leading effective and continuous communications
- Prepare regular settlement status report for company management, customer, carriers and headquarters
- Improve the settlement processes by developing automated processes to reduce manual processing
- Process customer billing accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to company policy for each division
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
- Use accounting knowledges & work experiences and possess understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts including DEM/DET, operational accessory invoices based on contracts with customers/truckers and process in system for payment in a timely manner or stipulated credit terms.
- Work with the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Perform collection activity for AR payments and manage overdue/past due invoices from customers within agreed terms
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly reports with combining necessary data and report to customers and HQ.
- Lead team members and manage overall work scope as a supervisor
- 3+ years of experience in AR & AP, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills including effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with vendors/customers, and experience with vendor management
- Proficient with Outlook, and Microsoft Office applications - PowerPoint, Word, especially Excel with v-lookups and pivot tables
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in supervising team members with effective leadership
- Ability to prioritize, ability to shift one’s focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.