Korean Bilingual Operation Supervisor / Coppell, TX / Business /SAGS797782
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Roles and Responsibilities:
Position Summary: This position is responsible for leading and overseeing the Special Project for HHP & Tablet, accessory products, and Postponement (PPM) operation, as well as the operation of Special Project to manage customer’s requirement, Special Project capacity and finance. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Serves as the Special Project team’s liaison to HQ Korea to meet the customer requirements for project delivery requirements. • Assembles and maintains customer and project requirements for Service Tools. • Determines in conjunction with representatives the proper course of action based on customer input for Special Projects. • Manages the communication with SEC regarding service tools and project requirements. • Collects and compiles input as necessary to manage Product Development/Launch requirements and acts as a technical lead to the vender for Special Projects. Focal Point for Special Project status. Maintains the Project Tracking for the Special Projects. • Maintains a high level of technical knowledge within the Wireless Terminals Packaging, Sales & Customer Service Departments. Identifies field terminals performance problems and disseminates pertinent technical information to appropriate HQ personnel. Shares improvements and experiences in product troubleshooting, failure analysis, diagnostics and rework techniques with HQ technician team members and supervisors, to improve Special Project/Postponement productivity and to enhance the quality of product performance. • Assists with creating technical proposals for HQ to review for future project approval. • Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies through attendance and participation at conferences and by reading technical journals, publications and Website technical resources. Applies technical information to analyze and develop current and future products • Prepares reports, compiles and analyzes data, and engineering information for the effective communication of processes, results, plans, recommendations and conclusions.
• Develop Production Plans for Special Project requests utilizing information from the SMES, PES, N-ERP, GSCM systems. Analyze material levels to ensure material availability to support the production plan. • Analyzes the BOM in SAP to ensure correctness and communicate issues to the Purchasing Team. • Ensures that AT&T Product Information Datasheet conforms. • Interfaces with Direct Fulfillment team to review production plan and verify that it meets the current week’s requirements and satisfies scheduled customer deliveries in SAP. • G-FDS and SPES system management as a power user in side. • Equipment management for download station and control 3PL to trouble shoot and maintenance. • Interfaces with Packaging Planning team to review production plan and verify that it meets the current week’s requirements and satisfies scheduled customer deliveries in SAP. • Participates in engineering and product change process in support of ECNs, EOL, PIDs, and material cost reduction initiatives to ensure that all activities are in sync with production and shipping plans as required. • Works with engineering team to develop line capacities of new models and calculate tact times to populate Planning data base. • Interface with Phone Packaging Planners to provide schedules of materials to be packaged in finished good packaging floor. • Develop reports for management team and HQ level reports to identify cost improvement opportunities with respect to line operation rates and optimum throughput tact time. • Maintains metrics and KPIs for the department and communicates these metrics to appropriate management within company. • Perform analysis of cycle counts during Physical Inventory to ensure accuracy is maintained above 99%, and communicate to the management any deviations. • Perform EOL tracking to minimize obsolescence of components packaging materials and scrap costs. • Participate with the Product Development Teams for new product development dealing with packaging capability.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in an electrical/mechanical engineering field of study or an equivalent level of work experience. • Should have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a project development or wireless telecommunications position requiring direct project development experience and long-term customer contact and relationship building. • Experience in a marketing or sales product management or development department or functional company group developing, compiling, and presenting information on products and services. • Expert of MS Office tools (MS Excel, Word, Power point, Access). • Experience researching and resolving customer technical complaints and issues. • Previous experience with GSM Terminal or Network Field.
• Physically make product marketing presentations or demonstrations to customers, internal and external groups using verbal and graphics communication modes. • Travel to customer locations, trade shows, etc. requires maximum 10% of the time. • Occasionally work additional hours beyond normal schedule.
• Bilingual (English, Korean) strongly preferred to communicate with HQ from South Korea. • Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company. • Plan, organize and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects. • Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements. • Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels, especially in logistical or financial areas of clients, prospects. • Work independently and in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA