Why Work for Us?
We are a visionary leader in the IT Business Intelligence industry that is looking for an experienced software engineer/ business analyst to assist us with the maintenance, development, and implementation. The candidate will work closely with HQ to support Global Systems.
The role will primarily validate new feature / functionality implemented in system by testing and training users and / or feedback to HQ dev team. The candidate must have strong communication skills to gather requirements from key stakeholders. It also requires strong problem solving skills with quick adaptation to existing intranet applications and infrastructure.
The role will primarily involve web application system maintenance and server-side design and programming work, but will also include some traditional user interface and application module development as well. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation. It also requires strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing application for business functions and technical structural layout.
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT, telecommunications, Automotive and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Bachelor Degree in IT related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience (8 year max)
- Experience managing, designing, and evaluating large scale projects
- 1 year or more experience in creating SQL statement
- 1 year or less experience in development using Java & Spring
- Familiarity with basic networking terminology and concepts required
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ability to learn new applications
- Experience with multiple OS: Windows, UNIX, and Linux platforms (Plus*)
- Experience with either database servers: Oracle, MS-SQL (Plus*)
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.