Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
This candidate will also be responsible for creative design such as banner creation and email marketing template creation.
- 9+ Years of Front-end design/development for the web
- Use Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques in web development: review mocks, bring them to life on desktop and connected devices
- Experience building multi-platform web sites using Responsive Web Design/ RWD (media queries, progressive enhancement, feature detection and etc.)
- Building a SA with a client-side routing
- Develop reusable react components with connect with Redux Store
- Handle side effect model of Redux with redux-saga
- Implement UI style with help of SCSS
- Deal with application complication and build by Webpack
- Understanding and development skills for JSP pages highly preferred
- Translate UI designs into well organized and structured HTML/CSS compatible with modern browsers, and use open source tools & frameworks to improve the structure and maintainability of the front-end code where possible
- Design user interfaces with a modern and clean aesthetic which focus on delivering intuitive & enjoyable user experiences
- Create wireframes to illustrate high-level solutions to an application and feature requests
- Intricate knowledge and experience with responsive design and its implementation nuances will be essential in this role
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Interactive Design and/or equivalent experience is required
- Legally authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship or through a 3rd party sponsorship
- Mastery of HTML5 and CSS3
- Deep understanding of responsive design implementation
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager a major plus
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.