Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Including scheduling company meetings, client sessions, and personal appointments
- Send email and interoffice correspondence on behalf of the EVP, such as event invitations, agenda updates, meeting summaries, general memos, and external messages
- Prepare presentation and meeting materials, including research, and pulling relevant reports
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, restaurants, etc.
- Respond to client emails in a professional and prompt manner
- File expense reports, compose and prepare confidential correspondence
- Coordinate communications, track and follow up on requests (50+ daily), and identify those of importance that require immediate attention
- Perform accounting activities, such as expense reports, purchase orders, and invoices monthly
- Handle all domestic and international travel reservations, prepare the facility, and organize materials
- Support GA
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.