SeeDevice is a Quantum Image Sensor company developing disruptive technology for precision photo detectors. Combining quantum mechanics-based pixel technology with state-of-the-art CMOS mixed-signal chips, we develop innovative technology that will pave the way for the next generations of machine vision technology.
Hardware engineer will support the needs of the CMOS image sensor chip design team and cross-functionally work alongside teams for designing/evaluating/testing boards and systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Work/interact within a project team (hardware, software, ASIC) to design/evaluate/test boards and write system documentation
• Work with vendors and the project team to accomplish component selection
• Schematic capture using ORCAD and board layout using Allegro tools
• Develop/document board/system hardware test plan working with team members
• Contribute to board/system bring-up and system integration efforts
• Develop test scripts as required in the project to help with testing
• B.S. in a related field preferred (electrical engineering, computer engineering, network engineering)
• Experience with board/system design, logic design, schematic capture, component selection, board layout, and testing
• Expertise with schematic capture and layout tools for PCB designing
• Experience using lab/debug tools (Logic Analyzer, SPI/I2C Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, Function Generators)
• Technical knowledge and design/working experience with CMOS Image Sensors preferred
• Experience with CPLD/FPGA design and deployment preferred
• Lab bring-up, testing, and debugging (including board-related bring-up with software and familiarity with signal-integrity aspects)
• Working knowledge/experience with scripting (Python, PERL, TCL)
• Must be authorized to work in US
• Visa Sponsorship available for eligible candidate
Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Paid Company Holidays
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
SeeDevice Inc. in conformity with applicable laws, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or disability.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA