Sr. Supply Chain Analyst / Plano, TX / Business / AS795742
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements:
• Strong analytical skillset (Excel, data manipulation, building reporting experience) • Collaboration/Communication (can work across the team and connect with planning counterparts at Accounts • Self-Starter, need someone who will take task and figure out the best way to do but also willing to ask questions as they go vs. waiting for everything to spelled out for them - Local candidate, Office 3 days and Home 2 days, most of the team is T-TH but they are flexible. - Education: BA/BS - How many years of experience is required: 3-5
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Support Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) supply chain process by interfacing with key customer contacts during weekly planning meetings. • Analyze weekly Purchase Sales Inventory (PSI) to identify sales target status, drive product manufacturing, and ensure timely fulfillment of delivery to achieve sales plans, product development, and strategic product launches. • Manage system-based tools that provide real-time information regarding sales, order forecast, and channel inventory; extract data to conduct channel inventory analysis and reconciliation. • Provide daily/weekly updates of product arrival schedules from factories and against customer delivery commitments. Reviewing and identifying variances compared to outstanding sales orders and forecasts, in order to plan for future product availability and inventory. • Monitor team performance on weekly/quarterly KPIs to identify exception cases and analyze those metrics for potential process improvements to drive operational efficiency. • May communicate daily between headquarters and internal cross-functional teams and handle escalation on production allocation, delivery requirements, and inventory management. • Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from internal and external customers in a time sensitive environment.
• A Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of experience preferably in finance, business, or supply chain management; MBA preferred. • Experience in the telecommunications and/or wireless industry requiring management of finance, logistics, distribution, program management, and/or business planning, or equivalent work experience in planning, finance, or operations (Preferred) • Experience should include researching and resolving customer product development, launch, delivery, and logistics issues; driving process improvement to streamline business cadence. • Data Analytics, Forecasting and direct Customer interface experience preferred.
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company. • Proven success in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment. • Must have advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge and skills; experience in developing KPI and executive dashboards preferred. • Experience using advanced supply chain management, enterprise planning or financial planning systems is highly desired (Oracle, SAP, etc.). • Experience building standardized reports in Tableau or other reporting tool preferred • The ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within and exceeding established time frames. • The ability to prepare sellout volume projections for Marketing promotions, prepare weekly sellout forecast and use Data Analytics to identify developing trends and problem areas. • The ability to learn new Planning and Analytics Tools.
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions: The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
• Work is generally performed in an office environment. Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between 50% - 95% of work time, including prolonged periods of time. Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity. • The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds. Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines. Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include PCs, printers, copiers, faxes, and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area. • May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. • Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA