Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
• Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
• Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
• Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
• Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
• Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
• Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
• Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
• Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Intermediate 3-7 years experience
• Advanced 7+ years experience
1. must be able to travel at any given notice for extended periods if biz need is there
2. has experience with F4L (fit4launch) test execution
3. field testing experience
4. good understanding of telecommunication features
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.