- GED/ High school graduate or higher
- Valid Driver license & good driving record is must
- Legal to work in USA
- Physical health to drive extended hours
- Good road sense in Bellevue area
- Fully Vaccinated
- A van driver must be punctual in attendance and strictly maintain timing schedules.
- He must maintain logs and write down details which his employer seeks during the work hour
- Van drivers should be expert in maintaining and handling their own vehicles
- Van drivers are required to maintain regular checks on their vehicles and report malfunctions to the management as soon as possible.
- Depending on his job requirements he might need to be available on erratic hours, long shifts, holidays, and weekends, etc.
- Van drivers need to have thorough knowledge of the roadways in and around their city.
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring