Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
The right candidate for Warehouse Management will oversee daily warehouse operations including inbound, outbound, inventory control, labor expenses while adhering to customer requirements and ensuring SOP compliance.
- Manage daily warehouse operation activities: keeping track of inventory control, in/outbound handling, loading/unloading plan, labor expenses, and efficiency
- Move inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
- Maintain inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data
- Oversee warehouse employees including training, assigning, scheduling and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, while adhering to company and HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain warehouse equipment, parts and supplies for warehouse operation
- Keep equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews
- Meet warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Use WMS/TMS for management of inbound and outbound loads, transload operations, invoicing, and KPI management
- Communicate with plant shipping departments to establish daily/weekly/monthly load plan
- Lead inventory planning efforts on behalf of customer by analyzing data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Accomplish warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of working experience in 3PL/Plant warehousing operation or similar function
- Ability to work onsite – this is an Essential Worker position
- Working experience with warehouse management system(WMS) and Transportation System(TMS)
- Inbound/Outbound process management and good knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate openly and effectively
- Works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- English/Korean Bilingual
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.