Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Under the supervision and guidance of a Transportation Manager, the Load Planning Coordinator is responsible for the delivery order life cycle and transportation load planning associated with Samsung products, including load creation, carrier assignment, tracking/tracing, customer delivery, and customer product returns and claims. The Load Planning Coordinator ensures all deliveries are effectively translated in to a systemic load plan within the Transportation Management System (TMS and Warehouse Management System (WMS) to achieve sales targets and meet customer delivery expectations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proven experience communicating and working with multiple divisions (customer service, transportation, returns, etc.) to meet customer expectations.
- Background and experience in key functions of the Supply Chain – including but not limited to Warehousing, Transportation, Reverse Logistics, Returns Management, and Customer Service.
- Ability to create dynamic reporting for key measurable and performance tracking.
- Ability to identify process improvements with attention to detail.
- Various systems management (internal and external) to accomplish daily/weekly/monthly tasks
- Ability to proficiently manage multiple tasks/projects while staying organized in day to day activities.
- Work directly with 3PLs to resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Documenting and data collection for supporting departments/activities
- Ability to make decisions based on cost and service drivers to better serve the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 2+ years of experience in logistics and/or transportation.
- Load Planning/Order Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Strong Excel proficiency and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and work with remote teammates.
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and knowledge of overall logistics operations.
- Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes a recommendation to provide a solution to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work extended periods of time in an open office environment
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.