Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Role and Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Gather data from across multiple company systems, analyze and compare, identify and summarize findings for management
- Quickly analyze data, recognize areas of opportunity (discrepancies, process issues, missing data, logic corrections required, systems issues, cost impacts, etc), identify solutions, and clearly report findings at a detailed level and executive summary level
- Work with Logistics teams to resolve data issues
- Perform detailed analysis to root cause systems and process issues
- Support projects needing data analysis to be performed for root cause investigation or decision making
- Support data validation reviews of KPIs and other reports for accuracy
- Be self-motivated, organized, and operate effectively with little direction
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, science degree highly preferred (Mathematics, Business Information Management, Engineering or Supply Chain Management)
- 6+ years of Data Analysis experience and problem-solving skills
- 8+ years’ experience with Excel; Exceptionally skilled in Microsoft tools (highly skilled in Excel, also skilled in PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent reporting accuracy
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Experience with statistical software
- 4+ years’ experience in communicating and presenting to audiences, 2+ years presenting to leadership level
- Logistics experience (Inbound/Outbound/Warehouse; Operations or Consulting experience acceptable)
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of Supply Chain, Warehouse 3PLs, Logistics Finance
- At least 3 years of hands on SAP and WMS experience
- Project Management knowledge and experience
- Consumer Electronics and Home Appliance industry experience preferred
- Experience with planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple complex assignments of highly aggressive timelines and successfully driving them to completion
- Able to set and meet deadlines and to operate well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to manage progress for multiple activities at once
- Strong organization, communication, problem solving and data analytical skills
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside of the company.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal more than 90 percent of work time.
- Ability to work additional hours beyond normal schedule as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work after hours with other time zones (Asia).
- Travel may be needed occasionally to warehouses or other company locations, travel estimated at 0~10 percent.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.