Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
We deliver products and services that make auto industries connected through increased functionality and technologies. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Automotive Solution” –vehicle wireless charger. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Innovation for a Better Life. Always.
We focuses on commercializing environmentally responsible automotive
components and core solutions based on company’s proprietary technologies. A leading provider of core components for global car manufacturers, the company is supporting the emerging trend of the vehicle industry.
We are currently seeking our newest innovator to join our dynamic team as a
Sales Account Manager.
The Account Manager role is all commercial issues and negotiations with the OEM buyer. This position includes resolving pricing discrepancies and payment issues where the buyer needs to be contacted. You will be required to work in cross functional teams. The major tasks are shown below:
- Experienced and results-oriented Sales Key Account Manager is needed for our Wireless Charger Business
- Participate OEM meeting with Tiered supplier and report to Management
- Communication and coordination commercial work between OEM and Supplier as well as HQ Account Management
- Understand what is needed from time of sourcing to mass production
- Commercial negotiations
- Annual cost reduction negotiations
- Understanding the breakdowns of quotes
- Submit quotes
- Tooling requirements and invoicing
- Supplier portal management
- Contact / General Terms & Conditions (GT&C) review
- Understand the packaging process
- Update and maintain a master price file
- Main point of contact between our customers and HQ
- Manage engineering changes
- Accounts Receivable (Action taken by CFO team but has to Collaborate with them)
- Understand Account Receivable process
- Compile and submit all monthly statements to Customer/Client
- Track all tooling payments
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work early/late hours to support internationally