Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
Project Manager– Field Merchandising Programs
If you are highly motivated, ready to lead a team, and have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Retail Brand Execution Team is the place to be. In this role you will be tasked with bringing most innovative products to life in retail. A passion for technology, merchandising, and retail execution is a must to be successful in this role. Prior Merchandising Management experience is required, either in retail store locations, corporate support, or running a field merchandising program. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, you belong at Retail.
This position focuses on the overall program management of retail footprint across multiple partner channels, via a team of installation and merchandising vendors to ensure brand standards are consistent in all channels delivering a best in class customer experience. This role will provide you a high degree of autonomy to direct some level of reasoning and logical analyses to determine the best course of action when managing your projects.
This position reports directly to the Retail Brand Execution Lead.
Common Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage large scale, fast paced Retail Merchandising programs at major retailers to maintain displays and planograms in 7k + locations
• Develop standardized and scalable processes to execute 3pl monthly merchandising programs across multiple national channel partners
• Develop strategies to accelerate merchandising efficiencies to elevate levels of execution and delivering on company goals to increase ROI on investment in retail.
• Extensive product knowledge to understand the why behind merchandising initiatives and programs
• Experience with collecting and analyzing data to define trends and pivot quickly to meet needs of program
• Communicate effectively with all levels of management and retail partners to ensure awareness of program status
• Develop reporting that provides a cohesive narrative that delivers transparency, factual data and insight with action plan resolutions for Installation services and activities.
• Lead meetings and vendor training sessions to continue highest level of execution standards.
• Create strong working relationship with external vendors to ensure support with delivering results that align with the Retail Brand Execution team’s vision and purpose.
• Foster and build internal partnerships to improve collaboration and effective working relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
• Be seen as the subject matter expert on all internal processes and systems to ensure quality control is upheld throughout all project cycles
• Create & manage all budgets to meet HQ driven timeline and project deliverables.
• Become familiar with fixture design & methodology
• Participate in fixture development reviews for new fixtures to provide insight into design that could affect installs or ongoing merchandising efforts
• Establish & manage inventory needs for field merchandiser visit kits .
• Anticipate potential high risk issues that could affect project execution maintaining a heightened awareness of the project status to all stakeholders for needed course correction to deliver desired results
• Conduct activities in accordance with high ethical business standards and established purchasing policies and procedures.
• Strong Negotiating skills to find best paths forward that support both internal and external partners.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite that will support department requirements to create complex excel documents and PowerPoint presentations
• Excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure on time deliverables.
Background / Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in business administration, business information technology, or a related 6 years of job experience without a degree • 5-7 years retail experience in multi-unit management with exposure to merchandising is required • Ability to travel 30% or as required for business needs • Flexible, sensible and strives for a ‘Can Do’ attitude in a high paced/ high stress environment • Ability to work in a self-directed environment to complete complex tasks within deadline and financial constraints • Strong interpersonal, communications, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Must understand contracts and able to negotiate with external vendors • Prior experience with reading planograms for purpose of execution or project management • Microsoft Office Suite proficient expert in Excel and PowerPoint • Prior experience in retail operations, store management, and staffing a plus
Necessary Skills and Attributes
• Interact with all levels within the organization and external contacts to develop and maintain excellent working relationships • Plan, organize and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects. • Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication skills for both internal and external personnel at various levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical or financial areas of clients, prospects. • Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames. • Demonstrated excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables. • The ability to accept tasks and problems/situations that differ and require creativity to search for solutions among learned consequences. • The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance of successful experiences of others.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA