We are looking for an Enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to oversee overall marketing efforts to promote technology and brand awareness as integral part of business development for a Quantum Image Sensor startup. Help develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns in a manner that is professional, resourceful, and creative; with an entrepreneurial spirit and partnership-oriented mindset. The role involves significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face, video, or over the telephone.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Help design and execute marketing strategies and campaigns including advertising, PR, and brand
awareness through print, online, electronic media, social media, trade shows.
• Build, develop, and implement marketing and sales strategies and budgets.
• Understand market trends by monitoring competitor technology and products sales and marketing
• Oversees the company's external-facing communication channels like website, social media, and press releases.
• Establish consistent branding in corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials,
• Meets with clients and assists business development/ sales departments with introduction of
company, technology, and products.
• Previous B2B Marketing experience (minimum of 2 years); Experience in semiconductor, image sensor,
or electrical engineering industry is a plus.
• A strong understanding of marketing campaign reporting and analytics to be able to test, track,
analyze, communicate, and optimize marketing campaign results relative to business goals.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite as well as proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or
similar graphic design software
• Some experience with Corporate Social Media platforms and Web Design preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing discipline or relevant field.
• Must be authorized to work in US
• Visa Sponsorship available for eligible candidate
• The position requires travel for client meetings and seminars/conference attendance.
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Paid Company Holidays
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA