Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively manage all aspects of the assigned Direct Ship accounts
- Timely tracking of Inbound shipment and delivery tracking, including management of multiple lines of communication between factories, shippers, customers and internal parties, maintaining details and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Gather, distribute, and process required documentation in various stages of completion in a highly time sensitive environment
- Identify risks and opportunities, when developing logistics plan and accessorial freight charge estimates for local and international shipments to ensure cost-effective, safe, and efficient transportation of company products.
- Review, process necessary approval and assist with the timely invoicing of accessorial charges and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
- Ensure compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws, as well as applicable federal transport regulations
- Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance
- Under managerial supervision coordinates special project transportation and ancillary services
- All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree of experience.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and has the ability to work under time pressures
- General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to customer distribution center.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and has the ability to handle multiple priorities without losing details
- Experience in SAP, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
- High level of accuracy and efficiency. Detail Oriented. Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.