Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
• Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
• Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
• Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
• Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the team
• Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
• Able to work in mobile work environment (80% time working in vehicle/field, 20% in office)
Requirements and Qualifications
• Strong knowledge in 4G and 5G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiarity or expert in utilizing UE log post processing tools (QXDM, QCAT, Wireshark, ShannonDM) with good understanding in OTA signaling messages is a plus
• Able to analyze and debug IMS related features including but not limited to registration, VoLTE/VoWiFi/ViLTE/Conferencing/SMS/MMS/RCS is a plus
• Previous experience in post processing UE logs and analyze various KPI's a plus
• Previous experience in LTE and 5G NR field test experience in live network a plus
• 1-3 years experience in a related field required
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.