- Posting job openings to both internal and external job search websites. They may also keep records of candidate interviews and give status reports to managers.
- Drafting job descriptions and company profiles for distribution as well
- Briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Maintain timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
- Assist in recruitment efforts across all disciplines within Operations
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Assist to sort resumes and applications for job openings, and arrange interviews by calling or emailing candidates.
- Become well acquainted with the entire recruitment and interview process
- To aid department managers in updating recruitment policies, and write memos, emails and other correspondence in response to queries and requests.
- Pre-employment process and on boarding process (Drug test, Background Check, Application, Job offer letter, new hire report)
- Attending recruitment events, such as job fairs and campus meetings.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Must have the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent , plus 0-2 years of experience
- Technical recruiting experience is a plus.
- Bilingual in Korean sometimes required
- Great interpersonal skills/Communicator
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who is ready to take on a new experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with technology tools including email, MS Office, Internet, and willing to learn new user friendly software
- Able to work independently while still being a team player
- Efficient time management skills and able to attend weekly phone meetings
- Punctual, reliable, and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.