Logistics Project Manager / Plano, TX / Business / AS794766
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
We are committed to delivering a best in class experience in all aspects of our business. The Logistics Team is no exception. Our Logistics Team is responsible for ensuring cost efficient, on time product delivery to our customers, to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. To accomplish this objective, Logistics collaborates with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Operations Center. Information is managed using spreadsheets, email, SAP, and Tools.
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsible for a variety of different types of projects. Projects initiated by Logistics as well as projects where Logistics is a stakeholder in other department projects. This position is critical to the Logistics department: as an operational department with time sensitive daily executables needed to deliver products to customers, the team relies on the Project team to drive actions, monitor progress, and report out status updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBLITIES
• Support the operations team in defining what the project is, and articulating the actions needed to execute the project.
• Identify, evaluate and define project needs and scope.
• Schedule and attend project meetings, capture and publish notes and actions.
• Document project activities and keep project trackers and calendars up to date.
• Track and Manage project KPI’s.
• Support project budget and resource management.
• Initiate and drive communication with stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track.
• Control change management by ensuring new processes are documented and stored in shared location.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Project Management Certificate • Minimum 3-5 years work experience in a logistics function • History of multiple logistics roles preferred (transportation, warehouse ops, claims, inventory, etc.)
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Project administration capabilities • Planning and time management skills • Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills o High proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. o Strong attention to detail • Excellent Social and Communications skills (written, verbal) o Must be comfortable presenting material to team o Must be comfortable capturing, publishing and driving actions to completion • Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment • Exhibit composure under pressure • Adjust quickly to changing priorities
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA