Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
401K with Employer Match
Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
Paid Sick Leave
Chance for VISA sponsoring
- Process customer billing accurately and within requested time per their requirements and according to SDSA company policy for the various SDSA divisions.
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Ability to understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and Interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Understand of the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Performs ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Performs other job related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Profit / Loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
- All the tasks that directly or indirectly related to your job position and requested by company
- 2+ years of experience in AR &AP, Invoicing, Customer Service required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Bilingual in Korean/English is preferred but not required
- Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Transportation/Logistics accounting related experience preferred
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.