Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Provide process engineering, analytical and project management support to the logistics operation
- Provide detailed warehouse layout and set-up
- Develop project documentation and process flow mapping for best utilization of the design
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Completing tasks assigned by the managers or upper management accurately and efficiently.
- Provides a variety of administrative and support services to the Warehouse team & other remote location team
- Summarize & report a weekly/monthly time record for client review and gets timesheet approval from the client.
- Prepare reports and attend monthly managers meeting as needed.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Collaborates with Client, Vendors & Managers in resolving /reporting problems relating to any BTI employee issues
- Always research to improve all warehouse operations according to company’s objectives.
- Utilizes Standard Operating Procedures to resolve and correct problems
- Reviews reports to determine daily department staffing levels
- Produces reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis briefing team leaders on the issues for that particular day
- Oversees shipping functions, manages various functions related to inbound/outbound shipment and inventory transfer shipment
- Participates on distribution center management team; develops action plans for conducting internal analyses and gap identification
Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work effectively with all levels of the organization, internal and external customers and current and potential clients in the marketplace.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exhibits a high degree of “professionalism”.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, effectiveness and efficiency in carryout out new assignments.
- Able to consistently meet the Company’s expectations of attendance, punctuality. Stays on task.
- Proficient at using computer systems and applications (e.g. MS Word Office, Excel, CW and other IT applications as trained/required).
- Requires a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a warehousing and/ or management experience.
- organizational and follow up skills, excellent people and process management skills
- Preferred bilingual Korean & English
- Travel up to 30%
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.