The main function of a product manager is to maximize sales, revenue, market share and profit margins by leading a team to deliver an end product. The typical product manager guides the delivery of a product through its life cycle.
• Participate in all aspects of building products and features, from ideation through launch and optimization.
• This role is inherently cross-functional. You’ll work closely with product, design, engineering, product marketing, brand marketing, legal and customer service to bring features to develop and grow business opportunities, as well as enhance our customer experience.
• Ownership of day-to-day PM tasks: such as writing requirements, overseeing requirements implementation in design and development, managing stakeholder input, managing program and communicating status of the program.
• Partner with UX designers throughout the user research, user testing, prototyping and wireframing phases of projects. Support the UX process by providing clarity on requirements, thinking through upstream and downstream impacts to the end to end experience, prioritizing features, discussing tradeoffs, and analyzing data.
• Partner with UI designers to ensure requirements are effectively captured in the final design output.
• Partner with developers during implementation and participate in QA to ensure product designs and functionality are implemented to specifications.
• Leverage data and analytics to track current site performance as well as make recommendations during each phase of the product lifecycle.
• Participate in conceptualizing, designing and running A/B tests with the goal of optimizing conversion funnels and top line KPIs.
• Research industry trends, customer feedback, and current performance data to conceptualize and pitch new opportunities that support the product vision.
• Other duties as required.
2. Past experience needed
• 5+ years of E-commerce product management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
• Skilled in product management processes and best practices.
• Knowledge of A/B testing principles and methods.
• Strong analytical thinking and strategic planning skills.
• Ability to simplify complex ideas so they can be effectively communicated cross-functionally.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and remaining detail-oriented while not losing sight of big picture goals.
• Comfortable with learning on the job.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and independently prioritize your work.
• Intuitive understanding of and empathy for various user types: their motivations, goals, and pain points.
• Keep customer first and implement products that reduces customer pain points and achieve company goals at the same time.
• Self-starter, highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Jira/Confluence, Invision, tableau is plus.
• Interest in finance, payment, reverse logistic is a plus.
� Bachelor's degree in a related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
� 8-10 years experience required. E-commerce experience will be a plus.
Why Work for Us?
Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring